This is the Character and enemy with some weapon designs.
This is the Layout i designed to work from when creating my 2D game.
This is an extra weapon design.
Game Dialog
You - Why won’t they stop
coming?
You – You rise, You fall
You – Worlds best weapon or
world’s greatest soldier
You – More Ammo
You – I’m too good to die
You – Stay dead this time
You – You bite me, I’ll kill you
Mummie/Zombie – eeeeeeeeerh x5
I will use simple colours for my characters.
The risk for this project is minimal with the artwork being simple.
The enemy's are mummies also known to most as zombies thanks to popular tv shows such as the walking dead. The main character which is you, is a thief.
I will use simple colours for my characters.
The risk for this project is minimal with the artwork being simple.
The enemy's are mummies also known to most as zombies thanks to popular tv shows such as the walking dead. The main character which is you, is a thief.


