Task 3 FMP Pitch

Media Format (film, documentary, motion graphics, photography, animation, graphic design etc)

2D shooter survival. 2D games are simplistic yet extremely effective. I’m creating a survival game because survival games show who’s skilled and who’s lucky.
Also creating this 2D game will also further develop my wide range of skills.
Advancing skills I know little about will give me a more appealing portfolio.

Synopsis of Idea (content, narrative, genre)





The basic explanation for my game is a thief which is you is on the run from the cops, the item you stole is a teleportation gun which you use and is teleports you into different situations starting with you surviving against mummies.
Genre and content is a shooter survival. The longer you survive the more you gain.

Target Audience? (demographic NOT age range)
My game will range between young adults to old adults.
My game will include mature content like death/killing and blood and in my opinion that isn’t recommended for children.
I know adults enjoy a good story much more than children do so I will try and incorporate a story behind the game. This will keep them more interested into my game.

How will your project meet the needs of your target audience?




Adults require a lot more story and depth in a game to be interested long enough to want to continue playing so I will be making sure my game will have a nice story behind the scenes whilst creating an enjoyable 2D shooter survival.

What production techniques will you use to realise your project?





I am making a 2D shooter survival so my production technique will be using Construct 2. I will be using Construct 2 because this is an application I am most familiar with.

Before a create my game will need use a mind map of ideas to flush out ideas for my game in a professional way.

During production I will be able to learn and advance skills I know little about like character design and coding mechanics.

Post production I will be able to gain feedback on my game which will help me improve for the future.